The case for TWERP
With so many safety options, tools, classes,
why use TWERP for your personal safety?
We’re here to empower you and your loved ones in your day-to-day routines, rather than instill fear. However, we feel it’s a healthy practice to remind ourselves of certain crime statistics to lay the groundwork for why we care about personal safety.
- Someone is assaulted in the U.S. every 2 minutes.
- There are 250,000 victims of rape, attempted rape, and sexual assault every year in the U.S.
- Women are four times more likely to be assualted than men.
- Mass shootings have tripled since 2011.
- Generally, there is a warranted and increased fear of homeland terrorism.
- As we’ve learned in recent environmental emergencies, there is a need to warn our community of dangers associated to, for example, flooding, tornados, or unstable structures like bridges and roadways.
TWERP gives you the power to quickly, and easily send three different types of alerts, While easily leveraging the surrounding community’s support.
- Tap to send an alert to both your pre-registered friends, and family network. Also any other surrounding TWERP app users within a 5-mile radius.
- Need only the help of your pre-registered family and friends? No problem! TWERP allows you to send an alert only to your predetermined network.
- Did you witness something? A fire? Mass shooting? Tornado or other environmental threat? You can add a General Emergency alert into your TWERP app, and notify all other TWERP users in a 5-mile radius.
The uses for TWERP are numerous
TWERP provides full two-way communication on smartphones in real time including one-way and two-way GPS location ID.
It gives the receiver the exact location of the caller.
Another option provides GPS location of both caller and receiver.
For law enforcement
TWERP is not connected directly to 911. TWERP is a 2nd alert system to help add other levels of safety, and protection to innocent bystanders in the area of an event.
TWERP provides timely information to local law enforcement users using the TWERP app with GPS location ID for anything looking suspicious or worth reporting.
Counter-terrorism – TWERP will send timely communication alerts to local law enforcement that have TWERP installed on their smart-phones allowing them to be aware of suspicious situations immediately.
Whatever the need is, TWERP will communicate in record speed to all first responders using TWERP and users in the area.
For Personal use, business use, & commercial use
With one-way and two-way GPS location ID with full feature communication platform allowing you to track employees such as pizza delivery, traveling nurses, or truck drivers.
- Roadside emergency assistance
- Real Estate Agent Safety Timer and Alert
- Lost and found location ID
- Search and rescue tracking
- Health emergency alerts
- Road accident reporting
- Road rage and impaired driver ID
- Hunter geographic location ID
- Fisherman geographic location ID
- Drug addiction client location ID
- Family member tracking and two-way communication with location ID
- Commercial use truck driver location ID
TWERP is easy and reliable —
here’s how it works:
The main alerting screen is simple and easy to use. Keep the app open and at-the-ready throughout your daily routine. However, we encourage you and your family to watch the quick tutorial video.